Saturday 14 January 2012

Day 8, Holetown water sports

Holetown water sports
Still no swell on the West coast!! MSW lied!

With no swell and quite a lot of rain today action had to be taken! It was pretty obvious to me that the sea was the best place to be as it's already wet ;) That was my excuse to the family anyway! So first we had a drink in a seaside bar and then got our snorkelling stuff together! The fish were so colourful! It's like a whole different world down there! We even saw an eel wrapped around some corral. This wasn't so cool as whenever i swam near it, it opened its mouth and warned me off! After snorkelling I took my fam out on the jetski. My sister loved it for maybe 10 mins then decided it was too fast and too cold. 



I could have jet skied all day but unfortunately your on a time limit and they don't like it much when you don't come back to shore ;) After a short break we tried wake boarding. We didn't even have to go looking for it. The guy pulled his boat up to the shore and literally said, "Get in now, I show you wake boarding" Who could refuse such an offer? 


Then Katie had a go....


I'm only messing. She actually did very well for someone who can't swim and hates the water.





No comments:

Post a Comment