Tuesday 17 January 2012

Day 12, Freights Longboard session!

Freights.

Today was so random and so lucky. Spent the morning viewing Concorde in a hanger at the airport. On the way back we just thought we'd swing by Freights and take in the view. We got there and saw perfect little waves. I didn't fancy short boarding such small waves so I hired a beast! A 10ft long Fluid Juice single fin. All the way from Padstow, Cornwall would you believe? This battleship was heavy and beaten but I couldn't wait to get out there anyway. It turned into one of the best Long board sessions I have ever had! As the hours ticked by the waves got bigger and better. So Happy right now! Time for Pizza and beer!


Look at the board... I'm just like "Yea..."



So pleased with this floater!! 
 Couldn't resist this on one of the small inside waves

 Just needed to tuck in! So annoying I didn't manage it!




 And again!! Shoulda tucked!!





1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys, I has read your blog Article and I agree with you.Because, I founded fantastic information about Surf Barbados. And if you want more info, Please Visit: www.theperfectwave.eu.com

    ReplyDelete